Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Day's Reflection

I was up all night painting a portrait of Ed Gein. If I ever get it finished it will be good to give as a birthday present, I don't know why but my morbid paintings are in demand. It was a beautiful day today, at least 32 degrees C, I contemplated going to Coogee Beach, I've not seen the sea in the longest time, I should go soon before the tourists move in for the summer. I feel quite creative lately, I spent the afternoon lying down staring up at trees, marveling in natures beauty. I'd like to spend tonight painting, but I really should get back to the paperwork piling up.
I gave a talk on serial killers today, how many types there are, possible motives, and what patterns they follow, I really need to get a nice hobby, I know too much about them for it to be healthy. It does keep the audience captivated though, no one left, I think outsiders may have snuck in. The knowledge I told will probably never help them (unless they become a serial killer), but I'm sure they'll remember it. I do enjoy lecturing on crime, my friends think I would have made a great psychopathic killer, but I keep telling them my morals would get in the way.

3 comments:

Shadow of a Joke said...

the second I post they spam me, even before I can see the post. Is it radar or do they have me bugged?

bogusboobs said...

Okay, I'm back. (A little hypersensitive ...sorry!)

Where does all of this darkness come from? Maybe it's just a kick to abandon the better angels of your nature and troll the dark waters of the soul. Anyway, I think your interests are ... interesting, so let's hear some more.

Shadow of a Joke said...

Welcome back Bogus, I never meant tooffend you in any way. I used to be a stand up comedian and those are little light-hearted spoofs I write sometimes, they're always angsty and insulting. I shouldn't have posted it here, I forgot no one knows me well enough to realise I kid around alot.