Monday, December 12, 2005

Compressed Sorrow

Sometimes you just have to cry that is what they say
Sometimes you have to relax and let the tears just flow
The pain will grow inside you and inside you it will stay
You have to let that sadness out in order for you to grow

Is it really that hard to show what you truly feel?
Anguish misery suffering churning up inside
We are all humbled occasionally it’s your turn to kneel
Your feelings make you human, there’s no reason to hide

Cast off the weight of burden let in the light of day
Say farewell to woe and agony there’s no need to reel
Release that fear and doubt it is hard I know
You will feel much better with the people you confide

You’re only fooling yourself by not letting anything out
And when it hits it will hit you hard nothing left but doubt

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, this is very good!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

This is absolutely true. Very well said. As always! :)

eliza said...

You often leave me speechless,and this is no exception. Wow.

eliza xxx

ann said...

Hi, I have so much of your writing to catch up on. I solemnly promise tomorrow night I will read all your latest stories.

hope you're okay

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I make a copy of this to put on my desk? Beautiful work.

Faye_Hart said...

I love reading your blog. I never know what emotional journey you will set my feet upon. :)

Shadow of a Joke said...

Riccie, knock yourself out mate, I'd be honoured :)