Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tagged by Dr_George_Huang

1. Do you have a nickname? (other than your blogger nickname).Yes, I have several.
2. If so what is it? Mac, Kel, Wilko, Spawn of Satan, SoS, shadow
3. What is your favorite memory as a child? I don't know, I can't remember anything good in my childhood, I blocked it out, only the bad memories came back.
4. What relative did you like the most? I don't know
5. Who is your best friend? Catherine
I am tagging other people, if you want to do this feel free, but no pressure.

4 comments:

Sovereign Syre said...

satan spawn in one of my nicknames, along with psychopoet

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Spawn of Satan?! Nay. Hope you are having a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Great answers, Spawn!!

Axe said...

We share the I-wish-I-was-dead-during-childhood thing!! Welcome fellow Satanican!!