Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today I died inside.

Today I died inside

you cannot see it, you cannot know.

But watch closely, little things show

I wanted the world, but threw it all away

The things we can lose in the space of a day

I wish you couldn't see me, I wish that I was gone

But here I remain, we must all carry on

How could it ever come down to now

How could I be so blind, tell me how?

I want to run, to hide in the night

To lose myself entrapped in my fright

To never see you, never touch you, never dry your tears

Never remeber this pain, one of my biggest fears

And you, what of you?

Did you do this to me?

I let you hurt me, now I can never be free...

I wish I never knew this feeling in my heart

To be honest with you right now, it's tearing me appart

What I really want to know is; what is it they all see?

Cause try as I might, I can see nothing special about me.

No comments: