Monday, February 20, 2006

The world has died

A tear, a simple tear nothing more
A reflection, a mirror of my thoughts
Just a sadness moving in
Like a storm upon a spring day


It doesn't matter to them
They cannot comprehend,
But to me the world has died
And I am left behind to cry

The lights are fading out
The sun's rays shine no more
The trees have fallen down
And lay withered on the floor

Smile love, no one notices a tear when you're smiling
Say a prayer,
Place a rose upon the grave


For the
world is
dead.

6 comments:

Axe said...

Nicely put, Shadow. Are you referring to the world or YOUR world?

I perceive and understand the vibes you put out with this one, babe! So true. No-one notices the big picture anymore.

Alisso said...

Interesting use of different fonts, sizes and colours. Very effective.

Also very sad.

ann said...

this expresses my sentiments more beautifully than I could have penned.

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Shadow: I thought this very sad indeed. Good writing. :)

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

good job Shadow.