Friday, August 25, 2006

Come in from the cold

It's cold out there, it's always cold out there. I hate going out in the winter, I'm always deseased and cold. As I sit here today I notice that although it is raining(not near any dams though), at least it's getting warmer. Every winter I become a bit of a recluse, it's been very hard this year, I've aquired more friends and for some strage reason they want to spend time with me. It's never in the day either, it's always at night when the cold is unbearable and my sickness is at it's worst. Thank god for spring, I can come out of hiding.

2 comments:

ann said...

I know exactly how you feel... I so wish I could hibernate... if I'm not having a hot flush, then I'm like an iceblock.

take care

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Alisso said...

Spring, sure, but do we have to have summer as well? *shudders* At least in winter I can add layers of clothing, there's a limit to how much I can remove (without being arrested) in summer!

And let's not even start on mosquitos!