Friday, September 01, 2006

Spring

It was with abscentmindedness that I approached the first day of spring. It was a beautiful day. The sun warmed my back, my hair blew in the wind as I careened down the motorway, even the line in the dole office moved faster. Did this raise my curiosity? I think not, I remained blissfully oblivious to it all. The sunlight shone in through the classroom window, I accounted it to simply never siting on that side before. It was not until I was driving home that I noticed I had not seen the grass look so green and lush in ages, then it hit me, I was in spring. Sure enough as I drove on I noticed the fields and paddocks were all blossoming with flowers, the trees were a glow of different colours, Scents from the many flora filled the air and even the animals looked happier. Sure enough Spring is upon us and I for one am enjoying every second of it.

It's suposed to reach 27 degrees celcius tomorrow, at least it's the weekend. :)

2 comments:

ann said...

so shadow you are now officially out of hibernation...

Shadow of a Joke said...

Spot on :)