Monday, January 09, 2006

Tagged

the Rules of the Game

You must write a journal entry listing those weirdnesses you posess~as well as the rules of the game. Then you select 5 people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry. Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them that they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been "nailed". Those 5 MUST then write an entry listing their weird habits and tag 5 more suckers.........

1. I live in my mind more than I live in reality, I'm terrorfied that one day the two worlds may mesh.

2. I can't go to sleep without a fan blowing, the wind blowing or the sound of the ocean, one of these things is necessary. Intoxication allows me to collapse anywhere without these.

3. I hate set rules, if I can't bend them I'll brake them, a good example of that is I'm not going to tag anyone :P

4. I have to wear my watch on my right hand, even though it bumps the mouse pad and irratates my arm, it just doesn't feel right on the other arm.

5. Hmm... I know. I hate having to go to the toilet, it's time wasted that I could have been doing other things.

5 comments:

Axe said...

I live in my head too!! Who gives a shit what'll happen when they mesh? Just drink it all away...

eliza said...

Not too weird! I like being inside my head,much more interesting :)

Eliza xxxxx

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I vote for the inside the head also. :)

Unknown said...

great answers & welcome back!!

Faye_Hart said...

You mean there is a world outside of our heads?....Mommy, I'm scared. :)