Friday, February 17, 2006

The Mind Fuck

There is nothing I love better than a mind fuck.

That is where you get inside someone's head so much that they loose all control and usually go psycho.

Most often there is intellectual debate at the beginning, but as with my recent one today, some people don't have the brain capacity to participate in those, so it becomes merely a matter of angering them further until they loose all reason whatsoever.

One thing I have always been excellent at is reading the inner most emotions of people, usually I say nothing or tune out. My skill is not a useful one, but when people go out of their way to hurt others out of no reason other than malice, I find a use for it after all.

I know it's wrong, but I find it so much fun to get inside other peoples heads and push all their little buttons.

The human mind has always fascinated me. I used to study people from afar, learning how much I could understand based solely on their actions, and then confront them to confirm my deductions.

I doubt I will ever loose interest in the way the human mind works.

5 comments:

Alisso said...

It's always good to be able to use a natural ability to punish those who deserve it *eg*

And I wouldn't call it a useless skill, I can think of a lot of useful applications for that sort of ability *g*

Sovereign Syre said...

Oh Shadow. I too have such a skill and have frequenlty been asked to make vows to never use it for evil. I'm not a bady person, but man do I love it when someone fucks up enough to "deserve" it. Because it is such a deliciously powerful feeling to destroy a joysucker.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

If and when you figure it out could you share it with the rest of us because I never stop being amazed at how some people's minds work! Have a great day! :)

Axe said...

Yes, yes, we sure had fun, didn't we, Pommy Dyke? Hahahahahaha!!

It was fucking hilarious. I'm also sadistical that way. The more you allow me to fuck with you, the more I want to...just...'cause I CAN!!!

You rocked yesterday, babe! Had me in stitches!

Shadow of a Joke said...

I would like to have kept going, but it's disrespectful to bobby, he did ask us to ignore her.

But if she went elsewhere... :P