Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today.

I decided to take some time out of my busy schedule to go to 'Art by the Sea.' The art varied from 'very, very good', to 'I can't believe they got away with it.' The weather was overcast, unfortunately it was still very crowded, but at least I got a lot of exercise out of it. Afterward I went to see if my beach painting was still visible, some young hoon had graffitied it into oblivion, oh well.

I sat on the grass above the beach and stared at the sea... Beautiful.

I'm contemplating stopping off at Brooklyn on my trip up north, I always promise myself I'll drop in but never do... I'd probably only be disappointed, but I'd like to see what's there.
It's cold again, I can feel my immunities slowly giving way to all the little parasites that attach themselves to me. Religious people find pleasure in telling me I'm going to hell, my response; at least I'll be warm.
It's going to rain tonight, I can feel it. I can smell it in the air, it's crisper, cleaner than normal air and if I couldn't the curls forming on my head are a dead giveaway. I think I'll curl up by the heater with my new serial killer book and a nice cup-o-jo.

No comments: