Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fear

Night after night I face my terror, I quiver alone in fear
I can hear voices everywhere but I know no one is near
I don't dare close my eyes for fear of what may come
This anguish building up inside me is more than I can take
I Sit alone in the darkness praying that I wont see someone
I know I've got to hold on to something, but what happens when I Break?

I am lost and afraid, there is no one to save me
No hope of safety or any chance to be free
Tonight again I'll face the terror
I'll sit all alone in a small closed in space
it's my own fault I'm here, I made this error
I brought this upon myself by trying to save face

Now alone, oh so alone, forgive me for my fear
and spare me your pity on this cold lonely night
Spare me everything, but please stay near

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...powerful stuff