Thursday, November 17, 2005

If I Were A... (Borrowed Idea from a friend)

If I were a month I would be: May
If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday, I love Friday's
If I were a time of day I would be: Midnite. It's such a magical time of night.
If I were a planet I would be: Saturn or Jupiter.
If I were a sea animal I would be: A Sea Otter.
If I were a direction I would be: East, where the sun is born.
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A couch.
If I were a sin I would be: Pride, it's the one I can't hide.
If I were a historical figure I would be: Dead by now.
If I were a liquid I would be: Petrol, definately leaded. (Gas for you Americans)
If I were a stone, I would be: Cement.
If I were a tree, I would be: A strangler, they are beautiful trees.
If I were a bird, I would be: A wren.
If I were a flower/plant: A fruit vine
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A sun shower.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A violin.
If I were an animal, I would be: A platapus
If I were a color, I would be: blue
If I were an emotion, I would be: Sorrow.
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Potatos
If I were a sound, I would be: The rain
If I were an element, I would be: wind.
If I were a car, I would be: ’57 Chevy convertable
If I were a song, I would be: Mute
If I were a book, I would be written by: Sophocles
If I were a food, I would be: A deep fried Mars Bar.
If I were a place, I would be: the Ocean.
If I were a material, I would be: Satin.
If I were a taste, I would be: undescribable.
If I was a scent, I would be: The sea
If I were a word, I would be: Interesting
If I were a body part I would be: the Mind.
If I were a facial expression I would be: smiling
If I were a subject in school I would be: English Literature
If I were a comic book character I would be: Zorro
If I were a shape I would be : triangular dihedron

2 comments:

Shadow of a Joke said...

thanks for reading them.

*Hugs you*

bogusboobs said...

Deep fried Mars bar ... the ultimate comfort food!!