Friday, December 02, 2005

The Idea

The Idea is what we all seek, something to set us apart, to make us better than the common euro trash. The Idea will make us great, will provide lots of money and lets not forget fame, but how do we get the Idea? Every idea has to be different, new, creative, and even innovative. It must call out to the common, petty masses "I am a God," and most importantly, it must come from you. The last part is the hardest part of all, how can you aim to get something you already have, but don't realize? Strange. You would have to have some intellect, or else you wouldn't comprehend a thought. Have you ever tried to think of something great to say to someone, but fucked it up? You always seem to think of it afterwards, when it no longer matters. (This is relevant to all people except me, I say anything cause nothing ever matters). The Idea will always come when you're doing something else, hence, so many ideas slip by un-noticed, but that is when it will happen.
Why can't we steal someone else's idea? Well, for starters it's not very nice and I'm known for my amiability, and you shouldn't do it because there is a lot more anger in the world today then there used to be. Chances are if you strike it rich on someone else's idea, they'll track you down and kill ya! I know I would.
The Idea is not a parable people, it's real and it's out there if you want it.
'The Idea' is very similar to 'The Dream,' or 'The Unanswered Question,' they keep us going, life is a journey and it's with the thought of these, that we face our lives, it is the faith that we take with us. If we succeed or fail, it doesn't matter, no one is worthy to judge us, no one has the right. What matters is that we were there! Did we make a difference? Yes. No I did not stop the little girl from falling down the stairs, but I was there to laugh at her as she fell. She has learnt embarrassment; I made a difference. No I did not stop an assassination, but I distracted someone else that could have stopped it. The possibilities are endless!
People I have my 'Idea' one of the many, but this one has promise, and I will complete this, if only to fail after it is accomplished, but then at least I will know, know that it doesn't matter how great my idea was, or how much money it will make me. What's important is The Idea and that I am capable of it.
Nothing else matters

5 comments:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I couldn't have said it any better that Janice. You are an awesome writer. I look forward to checking your blog everyday

Shadow of a Joke said...

Nichole needs a hobby, sorry I really should clarify that. If I don't specify who I am talking to, it would be directed to the owner of the blog, otherwise I include a name so people will know.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Shadow: I came back to reread. Even better the second time!

Shadow of a Joke said...

Thanks displaced.

Faye_Hart said...

Can't wait.