Friday, December 09, 2005

The Bell tolls once more

*dong*
I hear the bell toll, does it sound for me this time, Will I soon take the dreaded walk down that infernal corridor? Who knows?

She calls for me, all she ever does is call for me, I have become a slave. And still all that I do is never enough. Christmas draws nearer and every day I feel the noose tighten around my scrawny little neck. I'm caught up in a world I can't control and it scares me to death. Redemption for sins left forgotten seems impossible, how can you ask forgiveness for something you can't remember. Happiness; all I ever asked for, all I ever wanted, but never got. Perhaps I did, maybe that lies forgotten as well. Why must I know so much, why must I know that I have already failed, It stops me from trying. I miss Bucky. Why do I here voices? I don't want to be here...

*dong*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting. You have much more support than you think you have.

Faye_Hart said...

We love you. :)