Thursday, December 08, 2005

Swiped from livejournal

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often (or at all), please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad, real or made up. I promise not to come after you with a SPOON either way. Actually, i may do so, because it's blunt, it'll hurt more.

When you're finished, you could post this little paragraph on your Live Journal Weblog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My memory of us is, humm, hey remember that time I came here and stole this post from you? Sorry, I dont really have a memory. Oh wait, I remember, you tried to make me feel guilty by reading a post instead of doing anything worthwhile. Like all I do is spend time on blogs. Oh wait, that is all I do. But hey, I'm addicted I can't help it. There are no 12 step programs for this. Maybe I could start one. No wait if I took time to start one that would take too much time away from blogging and I am just not strong enough to do that. Yes I am, I can quit anytime I want to. *hands tremble & sweat*
HAHA! No we have a memory. You can reminisce about this when you see this post on my blog!
Ok, sorry, I felt wordy today.
Thanks for the post though!

eliza said...

I remember coming here to read your amazing stories.And laughing at the fact you call your neice Pork Chop,cos I thought it was cute.

Eliza xxxx

bogusboobs said...

Three words: "wet t-shirt contest."

Wait, is that four words? Whatever. I'll hate you forever for taking that trophy away from me, Shadow!

Shadow of a Joke said...

hahahaha, those are brilliant, especially yours bogusboobs:P

Faye_Hart said...

I will remember how eagerly I waited for you to come back from your camping trip and start blogging again. And then to read your wonderful POSSUM story. LOL :)

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I think I would also remember waiting for you to post new stories and then being so glad to see a new one posted. :)

penguin_girl76 said...

I remember you said my teletubbies mind control pic was brilliant.